USCIS announced that it will begin producing a security-enhanced U.S. travel document, which is a booklet that looks similar to a U.S. passport. The travel document can serve in place of Form I-327 and Form I-571. Prior versions of the travel document will remain valid until their expiration date.
- Ninth Court Rules TPS Can End for El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Sudan
- Trump Drops Directive Against F-1 Students Requiring In-Class Instruction
- Supreme Court Upholds DACA
- Executive Proclamation Affecting H-2, H-1B, L-1, and J-1 Visaholders
- USCIS Will Implement H 1B Electronic Registration Process for FY2021 Cap Season